Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whats Happening Now

Whats the deal with Ewingville Drive? Or do I say Ewing? Is the city going to do what it said it would or is the city a big "Flip Flopper" ? I went sight seeing last week and I had someone following me. Getting out , I asked what the deal was and got told there had been some looting and stealing and such.
WHAT?
And just what was the police doing ? They were busy arresting some Wake Boarders who were busy having fun and not bothering no one.
So let me get this straight-the tax payers spend millions for a police department but it takes the people to look after themselves and property? What kind of a Happy One-Horse Town is this to spend so much money for protection from Wake Boarders?
I dont get it. I really dont.

2 comments:

  1. This isnt DRINKING THE FRANKLIN KOOL AID as quoted from your title this is Franklin Police Blog #2.

    Who is your alderman "Kat" ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you think about it before spouting your pie hole so many of Franklins problems are directly connected to the police so to leave out the not so obvious would do the readers wrong its way past time to expose whats going on in this town as for my alderman they dont care about me no more than I care for their lazy doing nothing asses which is why the police are so way out of control these days

    ReplyDelete