Monday, April 18, 2011

What Voice?

Ive gotten several emails wanting to know my alderman. Whats everyone so bothered about who my alderman is? The truth about elected officials in this town is that no one not even the good citizens of Franklin have a voice in government. The aldermen of this town merely take up space in chairs and offices and give excuses for elections to be held and do what the "Wack Ohs" tell them to do.
Now someone out there please tell me Im wrong here while the aldermen of this town have proven me right everyday of the year. Thank you very much
And you know what else? Ever since 9/11 the American people have been afraid of their own Damn shadow. With that remark said you would also think I was referring to the people of Franklin and why yes I am Thank You again very much.
One thing is for certain in this One Horse of a Fucked up town if you speak your mind you will be harassed since the Constitution has no meaning here

No comments:

Post a Comment