Monday, July 25, 2011

Why Such A Huge Building

Here in Franklin Tennessee people are still asking why such a large building for the police. The answer simply is this-the building will be needed when Shit hits the fan in a BIG WAY. This Taj Mahal thing will become command central for everyone to co ordinate all activities going on in this area.

Of course , the next questions are all about those stored coffins and just where is the concentration camp for this area anyway. Will they let me bring my CDs?

I mention this because you should see whats on youtube in Illinois. Our government thinks something really bad is about to happen around here people. Are you ready for it?

Have you been to church lately? I mean any church? It seems they are all talking about what I just mentioned here. Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside dont it? At least my burial plot is payed for. I wonder what those other little people will get who cant afford to be buried?

No comments:

Post a Comment