Monday, May 2, 2011

The Gathering

How many of you were at the party over the weekend? Maybe I should call it the gathering. It was an interesting crowd. While there I learned that dope is legally sold in the city of Franklin and I also learned that Pussy is also legally sold in this fair city and I even learned that good old boy Moonshine is sold legally in this town because it cures Gout and besides many of Franklin higher ranks need it for medicinal purposes.
Aaaaaaaah yes Franklin. Has it really changed over the years or is it the new faces that give it a new look that are doing the same old thing thats always been done here before? I dunno but it sure was interesting to see some Shit faces over the shine. The Grass was doing a pretty good job too.

1 comment:

  1. anything leaft i mean like can i have some

    ReplyDelete