Thursday, June 30, 2011

Microwave Harassment

How many people know that Franklin Police have the ability to harass people with a microwave emitter? The thing can make you sweat , nervous , give muscle ticks and hearing problems.

Franklin Police don't give a Damn about anyone or anything except their own ass these days. Since when is harassment enforcing the law? When the law is above the law then WE are all in trouble.

I Goggled Microwave Harassment and it scares me. I found the only reason to use this stuff is because a person is exposing corruption. Well I guess I'm next on the list because I really do not think this city spent 28 Million dollars designing that Damn police buiulding. I think Jay Johnson screwed this city BIG TIME and laughed about it all the way to the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment